Monday 22 October 2007

Stacking 101

Watch and learn my fellow doggies. Töddel here to make your life easier.
As we all know, stacking sucks. I'm pretty enough as is, and we all know it. 'cept for Alpha Female of course. *insert eyeroll*
It is quite easy to avoid endless sessions of boredom like stacking. Here's what you do:
1. Behave like an ass. This comes naturally to me. For "trained" dogs (aka brainwashed) it might take some getting used to.


2. If the "handler" (HAH!) is trying to give silly commands like stand or stay or something? Just shake your head and do the hokey pokey.


3. The "handler" should be about ready to pop by now. For once this is a good thing! This is when you try to fly while still on leash.


So where does this get me you might ask?
Well, if all goes as planned. Your AlphaWhatever will be so tired of your shenanigans they'll probably let you off leash just to get a break from you! I marvel at the beauty of my cunning mind!
But wait! This isn't all! There is one final thing you have to do, and this is pretty much the secret of tricking humans to do anything. Give them what they want. If only just for a second. Seriously, humans are stoopid.


PS: If you need to learn only one thing in life, make sure it's the recall. It will give you taste of freedom like you wouldn't believe.

Thus ends my lession.

No comments: